We design safe, stylish and practical jewellery for breastfeeding mums, babywearers and teething babies.
These hexagon beads are perfect for little fingers and feature attractive colours that are completely on trend and will compliment your wardrobe. They are soft and squishy which makes them perfect for poorly gums.
Nursing mothers use our necklaces as a breastfeeding tool to prevent scratching, nipple twiddling and general grabbing, poking and prodding! Mums who rock a sling and like to keep baby close throughout the day, or go on long walks with baby wrapped on your back will love these as they help keep fingers out of your nose and your hair from being pulled.
Our necklaces can be worn by anybody, Mums, Grandparents, Aunts and Friends and make the perfect gift for new mums, Baby Showers, Birthdays and Christmas, wrap one up and put it in your Christmas stocking - a gift to yourself is perfectly acceptable!
• Soothes sore gums
• Helps baby to maintain focus while breastfeeding
• Creates tactile awareness
• Designed to be chewable and interesting for baby, whilst being stylish for mum to wear
• Strong satin cord knotted at each end to prevent beads from moving
• To ensure safety and peace of mind, this product features a breakaway safety clasp
• Silicone beads are made from high quality food-grade silicone which is free from BPA and heavy metals
• Easy to clean: wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry
The silicone beads we use are:
• 100% non-toxic
• Made of 100% high-quality food-grade silicone
• Free from BPA, PVC, Lead, Phthalates, Mercury, Latex, Cadmium and Heavy Metals
• Made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3)
• FDA Approved (US food standards agency) • Odourless and tasteless • Made from the same material as most dummies and bottle teats
Hopes, Dreams and Jellybeans Necklaces feature a breakaway clasp for added safety – this simply means that the necklace will pop open if your little one tugs it too enthusiastically. Each necklace is approximately 75cm however the length can be shortened by adjusting the knots inside the clasp. The thread is knotted at both ends of the bead design so that the beads are unable to move even when the necklace is unfastened. If this isn’t quite the perfect necklace for you, I’d be more than happy to create a custom order – just send me a message with any ideas or changes.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.